Level: A2-B1, Trinity GESE Grades 4 & 5
Conversation course with CLIL and exam practice
• 4-Skills course with focus on Speaking
• Strong grammar framework & practice
• CLIL / cross-curricular work in every Unit
• Trinity & Cambridge Exam compatibility
• Off-the-page teaching & free lesson plans
QSE Part A offers 40-60 hours of skills practice - with lots of listening and speaking, plus grammar explanation and practice, that is ideal for use alone or in combination with another course.
QSE offers Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) as part of every Unit, making other curriculum subject areas, such as science and economics into an integral part of the course.
QSE is recognised as valuable preparation for the Trinity College London Examinations and includes extensive speaking practice in the format of the GESE and prepares candidates for the writing element of the exam.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Place your order before 12pm and choose Express Delivery at checkout.